Contact us to speak with an IT Security expert.Get In Touch
Vulnerability and Patch Management
Novi PatchGuard alerts and responds to identified vulnerabilities on PC’s, laptops, physical and cloud servers across a selection of commonly targeted applications including Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office, Java, Adobe Flash, Adobe Reader, Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox and more.
Managed via a centralised, cloud-based dashboard the service reports on what patches have been installed and most importantly identifies what patches are missing. Patches are then applied to all devices on a schedule and to remote laptops and devices once they come online.
- Reduce cyber risk
- Streamline patching process
- Apply security patches timely
- Increase user productivity
- Reduce downtime
- Keep Operating Systems up to date
- Accurate reporting
- Scalable cloud-based licensing
- Management console provides real time visibility across all supported devices
- Comprehensive Scanning for patch status
- Patch Deployment Functionality
- Wide software support e.g. Adobe, Java, Web Browsers and other common applications
- Support for Operating System and O365 Apps
- Integrated Asset Reporting (Hardware & Software)
- Improved Warranty Reporting
Why Patching Is Essential in a Cyber Security Strategy
Applying patches often slips down the priority list of IT Managers as they are busy with mission critical updates and fulfilling user requests. But patching cannot be ignored or under rated.
With Novi Patch Guard we reduce the risk of malware infection by making it easy to manage, deploy and monitor patching across your entire estate. Available as either as a self service tool or managed by Novi the service will help prevent malware accessing your systems and data.Download