Can you identify your best customers and are you engaging with them?
Techaisle, the global IT market research organisation for SMBs, found that up to a half of businesses relate their success to being able to respond quickly and effectively to customers’ needs. (2017 Global SMB Technology Adoption Study)
Today many businesses don’t know who their best customers are and are overlooking opportunities to engage and nurture them. Businesses need to not only focus on winning new customers but on retaining existing. A loyal customer base can deliver up to 80% of revenue!
Here’s the Science!
- The probability of selling to an existing customer is 60 – 70%. The probability of selling to a new prospect is 5-20% – Marketing Metrics.
- 96% of unhappy customers don’t complain, however 91% of those will simply leave and never come back – Financial Training services.
- A 5% reduction in the customer defection rate can increase profits by 5 – 95% Bain & Company.
- It costs 6–7 times more to acquire a new customer than retain an existing one. Bain & Company.
Here’s the Solution!
Knowledge is the key and often the knowledge is in the data that the business generates but owner/managers don’t have the tools to utilise this data to make smarter business decisions. With better customer intelligence you can build more profitable relationships.
To win new customers and build loyalty businesses need solutions that enable them to:
- Identify the best customers
- Focus on their customer needs and not on the IT needs of the business
- Improve sales figures
- Build sustainable and profitable relationships
Through our 20+ years experience working with SMBs we have built up a vast understanding of their key issue and how to utilise the latest IT to address those issues. With our integrated suite of solutions from leading global IT partners we can deliver an integrated, scalable and affordable platform that enables you to gain a complete view of your customers, close more sales, and build ongoing relationships.
The flexibility in the more modern technologies allows for bespoke solutions and often we combine MS Azure, Office 365, Sharepoint and Dynamics on an agile infrastructure that can be added to over time. Integration forms a big part of the solution and it is systems talking to each other and sharing data that brings the real business benefits to fruition.
Don’t ignore your customers! They are your best friends, your advocates and your promoters. Invest in your customers and they will reward you with more business. Outsourcing IT to the experts not only allows you to take advantage of the latest greatest solutions but also frees up your time to enable you to focus on improving internal processes.
Get in touch with us today to talk about your current IT setup and how you can leverage technology to boost your business performance.