Covid 19 Statement
Novi Covid-19 Statement
Last Update: 09.03.20
Novi is closely monitoring developments relating to COVID-19 (“coronavirus disease 2019”) through the various official channels available including the government and health service resources of Ireland and World Health Organisation (WHO)
We have implemented the following precautionary measures to minimise the impact on our business:
- We continue to assess, monitor and control the risks and potential impacts of COVID-19 on our Team Members, clients and business.
- We are continually monitoring the status and worldwide developments of COVID-19, particularly in Ireland.
- We continue to review and update our Business Continuity plan to ensure that it is up to date and fit for purpose so that we can continue to deliver our critical services in the event that a pandemic is declared or that a large number of our Team Members are affected by COVID-19 and unable to work.
- Team Members have been informed of the requirement to comply with medical and government advice in relation to COVID-19. Managers have been briefed on how to handle any cases or potential cases in conjunction with legal and HR guidance.
- If multiple Team Members become unfit for work due to COVID-19, we will invoke our Business Continuity Plan immediately.
- Our Business Continuity plan allows us to activate our Novi OneCloud for all essential staff/contractors allowing our service to be delivered securely from any location.
- All visitors are required to complete a declaration confirming that they do not have any known symptoms of COVID-19 and have not knowingly come in to contact with any other person who has been infected with the virus. Access will be denied if confirmation cannot be provided.
- We are raising Team Member awareness of cyber-attacks in light of the increased risk of criminals exploiting the coronavirus to obtain sensitive personal information.
- If we are unable to provide our normal services to clients, or we expect our services to be disrupted, we will communicate this to our clients as soon as we become aware and we will agree the safest and most appropriate course of action to service their account.
If you have any questions regarding this statement or require any further information, please send your request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org