Role: IT Support EngineerLocation: Glasnevin, Dublin
Salary: 35K - 40K DOE
We work in a radically better way in Novi. We pride ourselves in our highly proactive, structured approach to IT. We enjoy building fantastic relationships in a learning and growth-oriented environment.
Our aim is to help our customers reduce risk and enable faster business growth. This results in our staggering 98% client retention rate. We’re proud of this and we know that the power behind it all is our high-performance workforce who share a great working environment, which leverages the best of new technologies.
Are you interested in joining a friendly hard-working team that cares as much about delivering a good customer experience as you?
- Competitive salary
- Laptop and phone
- Day off on your birthday
- Work with a great team
- Continuous personal development
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to build on their experience and continue to gain exposure to the latest technology.
As a client facing IT support engineer you will provide onsite technical support to our customer in Glasnevin, Dublin.
- Onsite and remote support to in house and field based users
- Build, prepare and assign laptops for new users
- Provide basic advice and assist with basic user training
- Carry out basic proactive maintenance and updates as per Novi guidelines
- Provide feedback and updates to Novi
- Provide customer service updates and recommendations based on observations and client interactions as per Novi guidelines.
Minimum experience required
You will have at least 2 years hand on experience supporting and maintaining IT systems with the following:
· Windows 10 end device support
· Laptop builds and assignment
· Microsoft Office 365 administration
· SharePoint Online administration (desired)
Be presentable, approachable and capable of communicating technical information in an informative way to non-technical users. You will be passionate about IT and take pride in helping customers. The role requires the following attributes
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who can operate on their own initiative
- Relevant third level qualifications - advantageous
- Relevant industry qualification(s) e.g. Microsoft Certifications
- English as primary language
- Full Driver’s License