Role: Business Development Manager
Location: Naas, Co.Kildare
Salary: Excellent Package
Other Benefits: Car allowance + expenses
We work in a radically better way in Novi. We are highly proactive, structured and enjoy building fantastic relationships in a learning and growth oriented environment.
Our aim is to help our customers reduce risk and enable faster business growth. This results in our staggering 98% client retention rate. We’re proud of this and we know that the power behind it all is our high-performance workforce who share a great working environment, which leverages the best of new technologies.
Are you interested in joining a friendly hard-working team that cares as much about delivering a good customer experience as you?
Novi is a leading managed services and managed security services provider in Ireland.
Backed by a great team and marketing initiatives this role presents a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to enjoy a rewarding career.
Consisting of an excellent salary, generous commission structure, car allowance and expenses.
You will continue to grow our very successful Managed Services business consisting of a wide range of services and solutions. You will structure, present and negotiate profitable offerings and service agreements in line with Novi standards and guidelines.
- Create, develop and close new business opportunities
- Work with the marketing and leadership team to develop and execute sales and marketing strategies
- Maintain accurate CRM and proposal records
- Prepare and present solution based proposals to prospective customer
- Contract negotiation and management of customer expectations
- Be highly collaborative and an influential member of the team
- Present sales pipeline and target reports to business stakeholders
Minimum experience required
Several years industry experience with a proven record of accomplishment selling managed IT services and IT solutions in Ireland. You will be commercially aware and have an excellent understanding of industry trends and customer demands. Strong technical knowledge in a managed services environment required.
Self-motivated with a desire to succeed
Strong communication and presentation skills
Ability to influence and motivate others
- Relevant third level qualifications - advantageous
- English as primary language
- Full Driver’s License