Role: Client Facing IT EngineerLocation: Naas/Dublin
Salary: 40K DOE
Other Benefits: Phone, laptop, training allowance and use of company vehicle
We work in a radically better way in Novi. We pride ourselves in our highly proactive, structured approach to IT. We enjoy building fantastic relationships in a learning and growth-oriented environment.
Our aim is to help our customers reduce risk and enable faster business growth. This results in our staggering 98% client retention rate. We’re proud of this and we know that the power behind it all is our high-performance workforce who share a great working environment, which leverages the best of new technologies.
Are you interested in joining a friendly hard-working team that cares as much about delivering a good customer experience as you?
- Competitive salary
- Use of company vehicle
- Laptop and phone
- Day off on your birthday
- Work with a great team
- Training / certification allowance
- Continuous personal development
This role offers the successful candidate a fantastic opportunity to build on their experience and continue to gain exposure to the latest technology in a fast paced managed services / managed security services environment.
As a client facing engineer you will provide onsite technical support services and assist with projects across multiple customers.
- Provide scheduled onsite proactive support and updates as per Novi guidelines
- Provide in house support and assist the team with various IT projects as required
- Provide customer advice as per Novi guidelines.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the customer and provide customer feedback to Novi management
Minimum experience required
You will have at least 2 years hand on experience supporting and maintaining IT systems with the following:
- End user device support
- Office application support
- Wired and wireless networks
- Basic firewall support (Fortinet desired)
- Microsoft Office 365 administration
- Server OS support
Be presentable, approachable and capable of communicating technical information in an informative way to non-technical users. You will be passionate about IT and take pride in helping customers. The role requires the following attributes
- Reliable and punctual
- Strong technical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-motivated individual who can operate on their own initiative
- Relevant third level qualifications - advantageous
- Relevant industry qualification(s) e.g. Microsoft / Fortinet
- English as primary language
- Full Driver’s License